I am excited to report that I am making excellent progress on the book, the Project Manager’s Guide to Emotional Intelligence. In fact, Chapter One is ready for your review and feedback. For any of you interested in participating in the review, here is Chapter One in PDF format: Project Managers Guide to Emotional Intelligence V5 Chapter One
My request is that you provide your feedback as comments to this blog to allow others to see and react to your comments. I hope that this approach will provide the best possible feedback and result in a product that is interesting, applicable and helpful to project managers, and enjoyable to read.
Here is my specific request for those providing feedback:
- Read the draft chapter from end to end without diving in
- Note any major issues or missing areas
- Provide your reaction to the material
- Write up your feedback from steps 2 and 3 and post as a comment on the EQ 4 PM Blog. Scroll down to the bottom of this page where it says, post a comment, and type in your issues, comments and reactions.
- Go back and read the chapter in detail looking for typographical, grammar, and other general construction errors. You can provide this feedback in whatever form is most convenient to you. If you want to post it in the comments on the blog, that is fine. You can also send an email to me at EQ4PM@ProjectAdvisorsGroup.com
Let me know if you have any questions. I would like to get your feedback by Saturday May 27th if that is possible.